Effect of pyrogenal on the liver of rats exposed to carbon tetrachloride
Pathological Physiology and General Pathology
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Tetrachloride Carbon Tetrachloride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Z. Budnitskaya, in: Pyrogenal [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 2.P. N. Veselkikin, in: Pyrogenal [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Daudova, in: Annual Report of the Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR, for 1960 [in Russian], Leningrad (1961), p. 320.Google Scholar
- 4.E. P. Zdrodovskaya, in: Phosphorylation and Function [in Russian], Leningrad (1960), p. 336.Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. Mardashev and V. A. Burobin, Vopr. Med. Khimii, No. 3, 320 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Neifakh and E. P. Zdrodovskaya, in: Annual Report of the Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR [in Russian], Leningrad (1956), p. 214.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Pokrovskii, Voen.-Med. Zh., No. 9, 61 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.I. N. Yashina, Z. A. Ryabinina, and B. N. Gladyshev, Byull. Éksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 9, 116 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970