Welding on contact surfaces in different technological variants of the hot plastic working of P/M materials
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsWelding Contact Surface Technological Variant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Dorofeev, S. A. Gorshkov, and S. N. Egorov, “Formation of sintered material in dynamic hot pressing in a vacuum,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 50–55 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Dorofeev and S. N. Popov, “Welding of low-carbon steel powder particles during dynamic hot pressing,” Tr. Novocherk. Politekh. Inst.,221, 120–131 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Dorofeev and S. N. Popov, “Welding of copper powder particles during dynamic hot pressing,” Tr. Novocherk. Politekh. Inst.,221, 131–141 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Egorov, “Investigation of the material forming process in the dynamic hot pressing of porous powder metallurgy blanks,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Novocherkassk (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Dorofeev, Dynamic Hot Pressing of Porous Powder Metallurgy Blanks [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. G. Dorofeev and S. N. Egorov, “Oxidation behavior of porous blanks during heating before dynamic hot pressing,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 6, 26–28 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. E. Geguzin, The Physics of Sintering [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987