Implantation growth of nephrogenic tissue and tubular epithelium of the renal nephron culturedin vivo
- 14 Downloads
Implantation growth of nephrogenic tissue of a 17-day rat embryo and of the epithelium from the nephron of animals aged 1 month was compared. Nephrogenic tissue in implantsin vivo showed appearances characteristic of its histogenesis. The tubular epithelium from the nephron of month-old animals showed manifestations of tissue growth and formed atypical kidney structures, reflecting its ability to undergo tissue and organotypical differentiation. It is concluded that the epithelium of the renal nephron has a wide range of reactive and plastic properties and is capable of organotypical determination.
Key Wordsnephrogenic tissue nephron implantation growth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Bogomolova, Arkh. Anat., No. 4, 80 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Ginovker and G. S. Solov'ev, Byull. Éksp. Biol. Med., No. 8, 89 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. S. Dalimov, in: Proceedings of the 2nd Scientific Conference of Junior Medical Scientists of Uzbekistan [in Russian], Tashkent (1966), pp. 481–482.Google Scholar
- 4.P. V. Dunaev, Structural and Histochemical Characteristics of the Thyroid Gland in Ontogeny and Under Experimental Conditions, Doctoral Dissertation, Tyumen' (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Knorre, Embryonic Histogenesis [in Russian], Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Lazarenko, Principles of Growth and Conversion of Tissues and Organs Under Conditions of Culture (implantation) in vivo [in Russian], Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Z. Sagdullaev, Publications by Junior Medical Scientists of Uzbekistan [in Russian], Vol. 2, Tashkent (1972), pp. 116–118.Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Skornyakova, “Structural and histochemical characteristics of the conjuctival epithelium in ontogeny and under experimental conditions,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Tyumen' (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.L. P. Turovinina, “Structural and histochemical characteristics of the liver in ontogeny and under experimental conditions,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Perm' (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.J. M. N. Boss, H. Dlouha, M. Kraus, et al., J. Physiol. (London),168, 196 (1963).Google Scholar