Analytical investigation of two-phase mixture flow in a nozzle with gasdynamic fractionation taken into account
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Fractionation Analytical Investigation Mixture Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. E. Sternin, Principles of Two-Phase Flow Gasdynamics in Nozzles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Garkusha and A. L. Stasenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Energ. Transport, No. 3 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Saltanov, Supersonic Two-Phase Flows [in Russian], Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Loparev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk Gaza, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Bautin and E. A. Leontovich, Methods and Recipes for Qualitative Investigation of Dynamic Systems on a Plane [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Grishin, A. P. Tishin, and R. I. Khairutdinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983