Character of the immune response in rats and mice with adjuvant disease
- 17 Downloads
Phasic changes in the immune response were observed in rats and mice with adjuvant disease: stimulation of antibody formation on the seventh day after injection of Freund's complete adjuvant (FCA) and inhibition on the 21st day. Inhibition of production of normal antibodies against 0- and Vi-typhoid antigens also was demonstrated.
Key Wordsadjuvant disease immune response antibodies
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Bolebara et al., Quad. Sclavo Diagn.,9, 636 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Hollingworth et al., Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. (New York),152, 183 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Jerne and A. A. Nordin, Science,140, 405 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Pearson and F. Wood, J. Exp. Med.,120, 547 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Sacki, K. Wake, and H. Bamasaki, Arch. Int. Pharmacodyn.,222, 132 (1976).Google Scholar