Participation of antibodies synthesized in vitro in rosette formation
The possibility of rosette formation by cells binding antibodies synthesized in vitro was investigated. Within the period of the rosette-formation test at 37°C and with prolongation of the incubation time, antibodies capable of inducing the formation of pseudorosettes appeared in the culture fluid. If the rosette formation test was performed in the cold the formation of pseudorosettes in the residue after centrifugation was minimal.
Key Wordsrosette-forming cells cytophilic antibodies
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. F. Bach et al., Transplant Proc.,4, 335 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Biozzi et al., Immunology,16, 349 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.C. V. Boyden, Immunology,7, 474 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.C. J. Elson et al., Immunology,22, 291 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Helmreich et al., J. Biol. Chem.,236, 464 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.I. McConnel et al., Int. Arch. Allergy Appl. Immunol.,35, 209 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Modabber et al., J. Immunol.,108, 1447 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.N. R. Nota et al., C. R. Acad. Sci. (Paris),259, 1277 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.A. B. Wilson et al., Immunology,24, 1059 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.O. B. Zaalberg et al., J. Immunol.,100, 451 (1968).Google Scholar