Detection of reserpine-like substances in the myocardium of animls and man
- 15 Downloads
Substances similar in some of their physicochemical properties to reserpine were found in the myocardium of animals and man. The tissues of the myocardium were shown to synthesize these substances from formate and tryptophan.
Key Wordsmyocardium biosynthesis of reserpine-like substances
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. F. Hodson, Ann. Rep. Progr. Chem.,68-B, 493 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Brossi, Helv. Chim. Acta,55, 15 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Dali, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA,68, 1870 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Satellite Methods in Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1972), p. 226.Google Scholar
- 5.T. I. Hakkesteegt, Pharm. Weekly,105, 829 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. J. Gaskell and J. A. Joule, Tetrahedron,23, 4053 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Stainier, H. P. Husson, and C. L. Lapiere, J. Pharm. Belg.,28, 307 (1973).Google Scholar