Some properties of titanium carbide-steel cermets with molybdenum additions
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
KeywordsTitanium Molybdenum Molybdenum Addition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Samsonov and Ya. S. Umanskii, Hard Compounds of Refractory Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.J. R. Tinklepaugh and W. B. Crandall, Cermets [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Samsonov, N. N. Sergeev, et al., Poroshkovaya Met., No. 9 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov, G. T. Dzodziev, et al., Poroshkovaya Met., No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Artamonov and G. A. Bovkun, Refractory Carbides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970), p. 217.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tret'yakov, Sintered Hard Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Lemeshko, V. Ya. Naumenko, and G. Sh. Upadkhaya, élektronnaya Obrabotka Material., Nos. 4 and 6 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1975