Modification of the technique for isolating nuclear membranes of the rat liver and investigation of the amino-acid composition of the membrane proteins
Biochemistry and Biophysics
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Membrane Protein Nuclear Membrane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Ermolaeva, Characteristics of Some Proteins and Nucleoproteins in the Nuclei of Normal and Tumor Cells, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Perevoshchikova, L. N. Delektorskaya, V. V. Delektorskii, et al., Tsitologiya,10, 573 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Spirin, Biokhimiya,23, 656 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Digirolamo, E. C. Henshaw, and H. H. Hiatt, J. Mol. Biol.,8, 479 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Monneron and W. Bernard, J. Ultrastruct. Res.,27, 266 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.O. H. Lowry, N. J. Rosebrough, A. L. Farr, et al., J Biol. Chem.,193, 265 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Moore, D. H. Speckman, and W. H. Stein, Fed. Proc.,17, 1107 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.W. J. Steele and H. Busch, Exp. Cell Res.,33, 68 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974