Static and dynamic characteristics of the factors determining hydraulic resistance in the system of pial arteries
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Dynamic Characteristic Hydraulic Resistance Pial Artery
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Baron, Large Medical Encyclopedia [in Russian], Vol. 18, Moscow (1960), p. 847.Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Mchedlishvili, Byull. Eksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 6, 21 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Mchedlishvili, Pat. Fiziol., No. 4, 14 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Mchedlishvili, Proceedings of the Institute of Experimental Morphology, Academy of Sciences of The Georgian SSR [in Russian], Vol. 9, Tbilisi (1961), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Mchedlishvili, Function of the Vascular Mechanism of the Brain [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Mchedlishvili and D. G. Baramidze, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,163, 529 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Mchedlishvili and D. G. Baramidze, Byull. Eksperim. Biol. i Med., No. 10, 14 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Mchedlishvili and L. S. Nikolaishvili, Fiziol. Zh. SSSR,52, 380 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Mchedlishvili, L. S. Nikolaishvili, R. V. Antiya, et al., Fiziol. Zh. SSSR,56, 240 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Sepetliev, Statistical Methods in Medical Scientific Research [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974