Postradiation defects in neutron irradiated pyrolytic boron nitride
Materials of the Seventh All-Union Seminar “Nitrides. Methods of Production, Properties, and Application”
KeywordsBoron Nitride Boron Nitride Pyrolytic Boron Nitride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. I. Buzhinskij, I. V. Opimakh, A. V. Kabishev, et al., “Application of pyrolytic boron nitride in fusion devices,” J. Nucl. Mat.,173, 179–184 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.K. P. Arefiev, V. V. Lopatin, and Yu. P. Surov, “Macrostructure of pyrolytic boron nitride,” Cryst. Res. Tech.,23, No. 3, 401–403 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Gol'danskii, B. M. Levin, V. A. Pazdzerskii, and V. P. Shantarovich, “Processes of annihilation of positrons in systems containing electron donors and acceptors,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,228, No. 6, 1372–1375 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. P. Arefiev, V. V. Lopatin, and Yu. P. Surov, “Macrodefects of pyrolytic boron-nitride structure,” Phys. Stat. Sol. (a),98, No. 1, K27-K32 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Y. Andrei, A. Katzir, and J. T. Suss, “Point defects in hexagonal boron nitride. III. EPR in electron-irradiated BN,” Phys. Rev. B,13, No. 7, 2831–2834 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Katzir, J. T. Suss, A. Zunger, and A. Halperin, “Point defects in hexagonal boron nitride. I. EPR, thermoluminescence, and thermally stimulated current measurements,” Phys. Rev. B,11, No. 6, 2370–2377 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Zh. Pshezhetskii and A. G. Kotov, EPR of Free Radicals in Radiation Chemistry [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993