Mechanism of oxidation of β-BN
Materials of the Seventh All-Union Seminar “Nitrides. Methods of Production, Properties, and Application”
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Voitovich, Oxidation of Carbides and Nitrides [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.E. G. Gatilova, V. G. Malogolovets, and E. M. Chistyakov, “The heat resistance of Cubonite powders,” Sintet. Almazy, No. 5, 7–11 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.D. F. Shpotakovskii, “Certain properties of Borazon tools and the conditions of its operation in grinding of steels,” Abrazivy Almazy, No. 4, 2–7 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.P. I. Yashcheritsyn, A. K. Tsokur, and M. L. Eremenko, Thermal Phenomena in Grinding and the Properties of the Ground Surfaces [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Shvaiko-Shvaikovskii, “Use of precision thermogravometry for investigation of defects of nonstoichiometric origin in oxides,” in: Proceedings of the 8-th All-Union Conference on Thermal Analysis (Kuibyshev, June 18–21, 1982) [in Russian], Kuibyshev (1983), pp. 133–134.Google Scholar
- 6.L. E. Pechentkovskaya and T. I. Nazarchuk, “The influence of the crystalline structure of boron nitride on its resistance in oxygen at high temperatures,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 4, 78–81 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Garshin and V. E. Shvaiko-Shvaikovskii, “An investigation of the interaction of cubic boron nitride with oxygen and nitrogen,” Sverkhtverd. Mater., No. 1, 19–23 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Aleshin, A. N. Sokolov, and A. A. Shul'zhenko, “The composition of the surface of boron nitride,” Sverkhtverd. Mater., No. 5, 12–15 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.F. Kruger, The Chemistry of Imperfect Crystals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993