Manufacture of powders of nickel-base brazing alloys
- 24 Downloads
A process has been developed for the manufacture of a Ni-Cr-Si-Fe-B brazing alloy in powder form, designated as PKh12N75S8R, and also brazing alloy powder No. 6MA, which is a mechanical mixture of 85% of PKh12N75S8R powder and 15% of molybdenum. Using alloy powder No. 6MA (instead of PKh12N75S8R) for brazing high-alloy steels raises the secondary melting (unbrazing) temperature of the brazed joint.
KeywordsMolybdenum Powder Form Alloy Powder Mechanical Mixture Braze Alloy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Chekunov et al., in: Modern Methods of Brazing in Machine and Instrument Construction [in Russian], LDNTP (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Chekunov et al., in: Brazing in Machine Construction [in Russian], No. 2, MDNTP (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Lotsmanov et al., Author's Certificate (patent) No. 234834; Otkrytiya, Izobret, Prom. Obraztsy., No. 4, 137 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Chekunov, Transactions of a Seminar on the Brazing of Metals in Industry and Its Future Poten-tialities [in Russian], Vol. 2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Borok et al., Poroshkovaya Met., No. 5, 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Borok et al., Stal', No. 8, 746 (1969).Google Scholar