Ionic structure and sequence of ion formation in acetylene flames
- 13 Downloads
The principal results of a study on the ionic composition of acetylene—air flames at low pressures are presented. The results are compared with data on the ion formation in flames of saturated hydrocarbons and oxygen-containing substances. It is shown that the laws of ion formation at the front and immediately in front of it are similar to those which have been established for other fuels, but are different for the low-temperature region.
KeywordsDynamical System Hydrocarbon Mechanical Engineer Acetylene Ionic Composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. F. Calcote, Combust. Flame,42, No. 3, 215–242 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Fialkov, I. A. Larionova, and B. S. Fialkov, in: 23rd Int. Symp. Combustion, Combustion Inst. (1990), pp. 347–353.Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Fialkov, I. A. Larionova, and B. S. Fialkov, Structure of Gaseous-Phase Flames, Materials of Internat. Seminar on Structure of Gaseous Flames [in Russian], Novosibirsk, Pt. I (1988), pp. 187–205.Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Ksandopulo and V. V. Dubinin, Chemistry of Gaseous-Phase Combustion [in Russian], Khimya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Larionova, A. B. Fialkov, B. S. Fialkov, et al., Khim. Fiz.,9, No. 12, 1596 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.A. B. Fialkov, V. K. Muravlev, and B. S. Fialkov, “Influence of electric field on radiation of C2 * and CH* radicals in hydrocarbon flames” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,17, No. 2, 152 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Fialkov and B. S. Fialkov, “Experimental determination of primary and intermediate ions in flame fronts,” Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,24, No. 5, 70 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.A. B. Fialkov, Candidate's Dissertation, Karaganda (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Hayhurst and H. R. N. Jones, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.,2, No. 83, 21 (1987).Google Scholar