Reactions in the Cr-SiC system under conditions of ordinary and plasma heating
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 39 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Pellegrini, B. Gissen, and J. Geldman, “Survey of the Cr-rich area of the Cr-Si-C phase diagram,” J. Electrochem. Soc.,119, No. 4, 535–537 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.U. D. Veryatin, V. P. Mashirev, N. G. Ryabtsev, V. I. Tarasov, et al., Thermodynamic Properties of Inorganic Substances [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.K. E. Weeks and F. E. Block, Thermodynamic Properties of 65 Elements and Their Oxides, Halides, Carbides, and Nitrides [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Kocherzhinskii, V. I. Vasilenko, V. G. Epifanov, E. A. Shishkin, et al., “VDTA-7 high-temperature differential thermal analyzer,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk,4, No. 9, 32–35 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.H. J. Goldschmidt, Interstitial Alloys, Plenum Publ. (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Zemskov, A. I. Shestakov, V. S. Viderman, and A. S. Sin'kovskii, “Structure of a diffusionally chromized layer on SiC,” in: Metal Physics [in Russian], No. 57, Kiev (1975), pp. 71–74.Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Vasil'ev and V. T. Cherepin, Secondary Ion-Ion Emission from Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Borisov, A. L. Borisova, and V. I. Yushkov, “Some characteristics of the heating and reaction of various disperse materials in the plasma stream,” in: Plasma Chemistry 1975 [in Russian], Vol. 2, Zinatne, Riga (1975), pp. 11–14.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980