Analysis of the process of hydromechanical compression of a porous blank
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Getmanskii, Ya. E. Beigel'zimer, and L. R. Vaks, “Hydromechanical compression of a porous blank,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 2, 11–13 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Martynova and M. B. Shtern, “An equation for the plasticity of a porous solid allowing for true strains of the matrix material,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 1, 23–29 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. E. Beigel'zimer, A. P. Getmanskii, and L. I. Alistratov, “Plasticity condition for hard-metal mixture powders,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 11–15 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. E. Beigel'zimer, “Plastic deformation of porous solids at low porosity,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 3, 11–13 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M. B. Shtern, G. G. Serdyuk, L. A. Maksimenko, et al., Phenomenological Theories of Powder Pressing [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990