Effect of comminution on the composition of the surface layers of aluminum nitride powders
Theory, Production Technology, and Properties of Powders and Fibers
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Surface Layer Nitride Aluminum Nitride Nitride Powder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Poluboyarinov, M. R. Gordova, I. G. Kuznetsova, and N. V. Zakharova, “The sintering of AlN ceramics,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,11, No. 1, 72–76 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.D. N. Poluboyarinov, M. R. Gordova, I. G. Kuznetsova, et al., “Basic properties of high density AlN ceramics,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater.,15, No. 11, 2055–2060 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Prokudina, T. V. Shestakova, I. P. Borovinskaya, et al., “Production of SVS aluminum nitride and high-density ceramics based on it,” in: Technological Combustion Problems [in Russian], Vol. 2, Otd. Inst. Khim. Fiz., Cernogolovka (1981), pp. 5–8.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Mikhailichenko, V. K. Markov, A. S. Domov, et al., “Gas-chromatographic determination of oxygen and nitrogen in refractory metals,” Zavod. Lab., No. 1, 13–17 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Zanderny (ed.), Methods of Surface Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.U. Y. Emura and M. Iwata, “Structural and electric properties of Al-Au composite films,” Thin Solid Films,78, No. 2, 55–58 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Ya. Kosolapova, G. N. Makarenko, and D. P. Zyatkevich, “Plasma-chemical synthesis of refractory compounds,” Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch., No. 3, 228–233 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987