Adhesion of a powder layer applied by the hot pressing method to a dense steel basis
- 26 Downloads
A study was made of the process of bond formation between a powder layer and a dense basis during static hot pressing.
The mechanism responsible for mass transport in the bond zone during the reaction of a powder layer with a dense metal has been elucidated.
KeywordsMass Transport Bond Formation Dense Basis Pressing Method Steel Basis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Avdeev, “Fundamental principles of metal deposition by welding,” in: Collection of Reports on Scientific Researches Carried Out in the Mechanical Department of the Tashkent Polytechnic Institute in 1972–1973 [in Russian], Vol. 102, Tashkent (1973), pp. 99–101.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Troitskii, Principles of Metal Deposition by Spraying [in Russian], Gos. UzSSR, Tashkent (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Martynov, R. G. Berezin, V. P. Petrenko, and N. V. Avdeev, “A vibratory hot-pressing stand,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 97–100 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Berezin, V. A. Martynov, V. P. Petrenko, and N. V. Avdeev, “Determination of the adhesion of metal deposits to bases,” Zavod. Lab., No. 10, 1266–1268 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Rozenberg, Principles of Heat Resistance of Metallic Materials [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.É. S. Karakozov and Yu. V. Myakishev, “Assessment of the area of active centers in the cold-welding of nickel,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 3, 130–136 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.W. M. Lomer, “Point defects and diffusion in metals and alloys,” Proceedings of a Symposium on Vacancies and Other Defects in Metals and Alloys, Institute of Metals, London (1957), pp. 79–98.Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Alekhin, O. V. Gusev, and M. Kh. Shorshorov, “Causes of anomalous ductility in the initial stage of deformation,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 50–54 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Ivanova and V. F. Terent'ev, “Effect of the earlier flow in the surface layer on the fracture of metals and alloys,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1, 79–89 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. L. Krasulin and I. Kh. Shorshorov, “Mechanism of bond formation between dissimilar materials in the solid state,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1, 89–97 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.R. G. Morris, “Metallic contact formation and growth by dislocation glide,” Acta Met.,23, No. 4, 463–468 (1975).Google Scholar
- 12.S. D. Gertsriken and I. Ya. Dekhtyar, Solid-Phase Diffusion in Metals [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 13.M. A. Krishtal, R. I. Dubrovskii, and O. V. Stepanova, “Diffusion of copper in iron during deformation,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6, 88–93 (1973).Google Scholar