Adhesional reactions of titanium with refractory metals
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
KeywordsTitanium Refractory Metal Adhesional Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Semenov, Friction and Adhesional Reactions of Refractory Materials at High Temperatures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Friction at High Temperatures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Burykina and B. G. Gubenko, in: Protective Coatings on Metals [in Russian], Vol. 6, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972), pp. 180–184; Vol. 9 (1975), pp. 143–150.Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Evtushenko and S. M. Braun, “Adhesional reactions of niobium with molybdenum protected with refractory compound coatings,” Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 12, 34–15 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.O. V. Evtushenko and S. M. Braun, “Effects of protective coatings upon the adhesion properties of molyb-denum,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 6, 72–75 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Samsonov (editor), A Handbook of the Properties of the Elements [in Russian], Pt. I, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976), pp. 424–461.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978