Internal stresses in titanium carbide coatings on hard alloys
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsTitanium Carbide Internal Stress Hard Alloy Titanium Carbide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Kampfe, G. Wieghardt, and R. Rühl, “Röntgenographische Spannungsmessungen in dünnen Titancarbidschichten an Stahl,” Neue Hütte, No. 8, 503–504 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Chollet and A. Perry, “The stress in ion-plated NfN or TiN coating,” Thin Solid Films,123, No. 3, 223–234 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.G. L. Platonov, B. A. Savel'ev, V. S. Toropchenov, et al., “The structure and composition of coatings of titanium diboride,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 6, 41–46 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Krause and H. Julle, “Röntgenographische Eigenspannungsmessungen an aus der Gasphase abgeschiedenen Titancarbidschichten,” HTM,32, No. 6, 302–307 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Jamamoto and K. Kamachi, “The surface residual stress of cemented carbides coated with TiC or TiN by chemical vapour deposition process and physical vapor process,” J. Jpn. Inst. Metals,49, No. 2, 120–124 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Shinzato and T. Sumamoyi, “Internal stress in sputter-deposited Al2O3 films,” Thin Solid Films,97, No. 4, 333–337 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.Sets 1–5 (Revised) of the X-Ray Powder Data File Compiled under the Auspices of the Joint Committee on Chemical Analysis by Powder Diffraction Methods: Copyright 1960, ASTM, Philadelphia (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Tumanov, Properties of the Alloys of the System Tungsten Carbide-Cobalt [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989