Experimental study of the Soviet anesthetic agent inhalan (methoxyfluorane)
KeywordsPublic Health Experimental Study Anesthetic Agent Agent Inhalan Inhalan
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. M. Darbinyan, E. Sh. Zinov'ev, and M. G. Natanson, Éksper. Khir., No. 5, 64 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Volod'ko, Clinical Features of Methoxyfluorane Anesthesia. Author's abstract of candidate's dissertation, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.J. F. Artusio, A. Van Poznak, R. E. Hunt, et al., Anesthesiology,21, 415 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Jarman and H. B. Edhill, Anaesthesia,18, 265 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Mignault and T. Tetreault, Canad. Anaesth. Soc. J.,14, 340 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972