Elastodynamic characteristics of boride phases of nickel
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
KeywordsNickel Boride Boride Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Fesenko, “An investigation in the area of evaporation and thermodynamic properties of refractory compounds,” Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Chemical Sciences, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Samsonov, T. I. Serebryakova, and V. A. Neronov, Borides [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Samsonov, V. G. Grebenkina, and V. S. Klimenko, “The coefficient of thermal expansion of refractory compounds,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 61–66 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov and I. M. Vinnitskii, Refractory Compounds [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kolomiets, “The influence of interzone transitions on the thermoelectric properties of substances,” Fiz. Tverd. Tela,8, No. 4, 997–1003 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Frantsevich, F. F. Voronov, and S. A. Bakuta, The Elastic Constants and Moduluses of Elasticity of Metals and Nonmetals (Handbook) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984