Resistance of some refractory compounds and hard alloys to wear induced by a high-speed abrasive-laden air stream
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsHard Alloy Refractory Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ya. Artamonov, A. A. Dan'kin, et al., Khim. i Neft. Mashinostr., No. 11, 37 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Ya. Artamonov and A. A. Dan'kin, Khim. i Neft. Mashinostr., No. 11, 33 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Dan'kin and B. P. Shaleev, Zavod. Lab., No. 8, 1014 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 12, 49 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Samsonov, Ukr. Khim. Zh., No. 12, 1233 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Samsonov and V. S. Sinel'nikova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Materialy, No. 1, 1071 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Samsonov and V. V. Stasovskaya, Poroshkovaya Met., No. 12, 94 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kol'skii, Stress Waves in Solids [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971