Reactions of aqueous silicon nitride suspensions with an acid and an alkali
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
KeywordsSilicon Nitride Silicon Nitride Aqueous Silicon Silicon Nitride Suspension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Dobrovol'skii, Slip Casting [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Eremenko, I. N. Lyubchenko, and M. A. Drach, “Reaction of aqueous titanium carbide suspensions with an acid and an alkali,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 72–78 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Eremenko and E. F. Shumovskaya, “Reactions of aqueous silicon carbide suspensions with an acid and an alkali,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 52–56 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Ahmed, “Studies of the dissociation of oxide surfaces at the liquid-solid interface,” Can. J. Chem.,44, No. 14, 1663–1670 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Parks and P. L. De Bruyn, “The zero point of charge of oxides,” J. Phys. Chem.66, No. 6, 967–973 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979