Theory of pulsed hot pressing of a porous elastoplastic-viscous body. VI. Phase portraits of a dynamic system
Theory and Technology of Article Formation
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic System Phase Portrait
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Koval'chenko, “Theory of pulsed hot pressing of a porous elastoplastic-viscous body, V. Dynamics of the process,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 3, 16–20 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Ango, Mathematics for Electrical and Radio Engineers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Pontryagin, Normal Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Arnol'd, Normal Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Gilmore, Applied Catastrophy Theory [Russian translation], Vols. 1 and 2, Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992