Computer modeling and investigation of the state of thermoviscoelastic stress of a solid pseudoalloy cylinder
Powder Materials, Parts, and Coatings
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Ya. Gerasimov and M. B. Shtern, “Thermoviscoelasticity of a porous cylindrical body,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 88–92 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Ya. Gerasimov, “Computer modeling of the temperature field of a solid cylinder made of pseudoalloy,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 3, 64–68 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ya. Gerasimov, One Case of the Exact Solution of the Thermal Problem of a Solid Cylinder [in Russian], Manuscript deposited at VINITI, Oct. 28, 1985; No. 7496 Dep.; Inst. Probl. Mater. AN USSR, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Gromovoi, Numerical Solution of Boundary Value Problems of the Theory of Elasticity by the Method of Splitting [in Russian], Manuscript deposited at UkrNIINTI Aug. 1, 1984; No. 1694; Mashinostroitel'nyi Institut, Zaporozhe (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Shestopal and B. Ya. Gerasimov, Comparative Analysis of the Numerical and Analytical Solutions of the Thermoelastic Axisymmetric Problem of a Solid Cylinder [in Russian], Manuscript deposited at VINITI Dec. 16, 1986; No. 8617-1387 Dep.; Inst. Probl. Mater. AN USSR, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Pilipovskii, “Relaxation of thermal stresses in porous materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 11, 73–77 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. L. Pilipovskii, L. N. Pereselentseva, V. V. Pasichnyi, et al., “Investigation of the resistance of tungsten-copper composite materials to thermal impact,” in: Papers Read at the 5th International Symposium on Composite Metallic Materials, Bratislava (1983), pp. 52–60.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Boley and J. Weiner, Theory of Thermal Stresses [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Pustogarov, “Properties of powdered tungsten and molybdenum at high temperatures,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 10, 57–61 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.S. F. Ramseyr and E. A. Steigerwald, “Influence of infiltrant properties on the strength of tungsten-copper composites,” Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME,233, No. 1, 260–268 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Hauk, H. Kockelmann, and G. Vaessen, “Mechanische und röntgenographische Elastizitätskonstanten poröser Cu-W Sinterwerkstoffe,” Z. Metallkunde, No. 68, 560–566 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989