Contact reaction between a liquid and a solid phase in a finely divided titanium-iron system
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. D. Kingery, “Densification during sintering in the presence of a liquid phase,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc.,40, 301–306 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Eremenko, Yu. V. Naidich, and I. A. Lavrinenko, Sintering in the Presence of a Liquid Metallic Phase [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.K. V. Savitskii, V. I. Itin, Yu. I. Kozlov, and A. P. Savitskii, “The effect of the particle size of aluminum powder on the sintering of a Cu-Al alloy in the presence of a liquid phase,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 11, 19–25 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Savitskii, V. I. Itin, and Yu. I. Kozlov, “The mechanism of sintering of copper-aluminum powder alloys in the presence of a liquid phase,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 1, 5–11 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Mitani and M. Yokota, “Sintering in mixed phase compacts of multicomponent systems for aluminum bronze,” Trans. Jpn. Inst. Met.,16, No. 8, 501–511 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Rieger, W. Schatt, and C. H. Saner, “Combined mechanical activation and sintering with a short time occurrence of a liquid phase,” Int. J. Powder Metall. Powder Technol., 19, No. 1, 29–41 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Kieback and W. Schatt, “Anwendung eines Flüssigphasen Sinterns für die Herstellung von Ti-Fe Sinterlegierungen,” Planseeber. Pulvermetall.,28, No. 4, 204–215 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.L. I. Kivalo, V. V. Skorokhod, and N. F. Grigorenko, “Volume changes accompanying the sintering of compacts from mixtures of titanium and iron powders,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 17–21 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. German and J. W. Dunlap, “Processing of Fe-Ti powder mixtures by transient liquid phase sintering,” Met. Trans. A, 17A, 205–213 (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.Metals Handbook, Vol. 8, American Society for Metals (1973), p. 307.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989