Compacting silicon nitride under the effect of high-pressure gas media
Powder Materials, Components, and Coatings
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsSilicon Nitride Silicon Nitride
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. S. Kisly, “Sintering of nonmetallic nitrides,” in: Sintering '85, G. C. Kuczynski (ed.), Plenum Press, New York-London (1987), pp. 371–378.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Andrievskii, “Special features of sintering ultradisperse powders and compounds with covalent bonds,” in: Properties and Application of Disperse Powders [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986), pp. 138–143.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Kaufman, “Calculation of quasibinary systems.,” Calphad., No. 3, 275–285 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. A. Kryl', “Effect of the nitrogen pressure on thermal stability and formation of the structure during sintering silicon nitride,” in: Nitrides: Methods of Production, Properties, and Application Areas [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1984), pp. 126–128.Google Scholar
- 5.P. S. Kislyi, V. M. Filipenko, and Ya. A. Kryl', “Temperature distribution in the working volume of a high-temperature gas holder at a pressure of up to 200 MPa,” Sverkhtverdye Mater., No. 4, 11–17 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.P. S. Kislyi, Ya. A. Kryl', and V. M. Filipenko, “Thermal stability of silicon nitride,” Sverkhtverdye Mater., No. 6, 29–34 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Kislyi and Ya. A. Kryl', “Nitriding of silicon under the high pressure of nitrogen,” in: The Effect of High Pressure on the Structure and Properties of Materials [in Russian], Institute of Superhard Materials, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1983), pp. 51–58.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. A. Kryl, “Reaction sintering of silicon nitride under high nitrogen pressure,” in: Production and Application of Superhard Materials [in Russian], Institute of Superhard Materials, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1983), pp. 11–17.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991