Corrosion resistance in sulfuric acid of composite materials based on chromium oxide
Powder Materials, Articles, and Coatings
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Chromium Sulfuric Acid Composite Material Corrosion Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. S. Kislyi, N. I. Bondarchuk, M. S. Borovikova, et al., Cermets [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Sully and E. Bridge, Chromium [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Kolotyrkin and G. M. Florianovich, “Dissolution of iron, chromium and its alloys in sulfuric acid by a chemical mechanism,” Zashch. Met.,1, No. 1, 7–13 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Kolotyrkin and V. M. Knyazheva, “Electrochemical behavior of metals under passivation conditions,” Zh. Fiz. Khim.,30, No. 9, 1900–2002 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Knyazheva and Ya. M. Kolotyrkin, “Anodic passivation of chromium in acid solutions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,114, No. 6, 1265–1277 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992