Effect of parameters of transverse hot stamping on the quality of shaping and the properties of bimetallic components
Theory and Technology of Shaping Components
- 42 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Dorofeev, Dynamic Hot Compacting Porous Powder Blanks [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Dorofeev, A. I. Malevannyi, and S. N. Sergeenko, “Relationships governing compacting in hot stamping of porous powder blanks. II. Optimization of processing parameters of transverse hot stamping,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 2, 17–20 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. G. Dorofeev, A. I. Malevannyi, V. I. Miroshnikov, et al., “Equipment for wedge compacting flat powder blanks,” Inventor's Certificate No. 1205998, USSR, Otkr. Izobret., No. 3, 43 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Dorofeev, A. I. Malevannyi, B. M. Simileiskii, and S. N. Sergeenko “A technological lubricant for hot pressure working of powder components,” Inventor's Certificate No. 1089111, USSR, Otkr. Izobret., No. 16, 79 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Gel'man, A. D. Chudnovskii, B. D. Tsemakovich, and I. L. Kharina, Explosion Cladding of Steels [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Gel'man, Fundamentals of Pressure Welding [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992