Contact reactions during the spreading of tin on nickel and its stannides
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsNickel Contact Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hansen and K. P. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, McGraw-Hill, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Eremenko, L. I. Kostrova, and N. D. Lesnik, “Study of the spreading of tin on cobalt,” in: Adhesion of Melts and Brazing and Soldering of Materials [in Russian], Vol. 11 (1983), pp. 33–36.Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Verkhovodov and V. K. Sabokar', “Electron probe microanalysis of diffusion zones of size less than 3 μm,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 92–95 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.P. A. Verkhovodov, “Program for calculating concentrations of chemical elements from x-radiation intensities in local analysis with an electron probe (algorithm and program),” Kiev (1979). Manuscript No. 5331 deposited at the Institute of Materials Science, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Nov. 12, 1979.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Kang and V. Ramachandran, “Growth kinetics of intermetallic phases at the liquid Sn and solid Ni interface,” Scripta Metall.,14, No. 4, 421–424 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.C. H. Ma and R. A. Swalin, “A study of solute diffusion in liquid tin,” Acta Metall.,8, No. 6, 388–395 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Pribytkov and V. I. Itin, “Dissolution behavior of intermetallic compounds in metallic melts,” in: Adhesion of Melts and Brazing and Soldering of Materials [in Russian], Vol. 3 (1978), pp. 82–84.Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. van Beek, S. A. Stolbe, and F. J. J. van Loo, “Multiphase diffusion in the systems Fe-Sn and Ni-Sn,” Z. Metallk.,73, No. 7, 439–444 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985