Production of parts of complex configuration from thermoplastic slips
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. D. Obolentsev and V. G. Borshch, “Use of porous sintered shells in the production of castings,” Liteinoe Proizv., No. 5, 15–17 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Plyushch and G. A. Pryadka, “Removal of plasticizer from hard-alloy blanks,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 50–54 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Plyushch, “Removal of plasticizer from hard-metal parts produced by die extrusion,” in: Production Technology of New Materials [in Russian], Inst. Probl. Materialoved., Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1972), pp. 104–111.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Skorokhod, “Electrical conductivity of finely divided mixtures of conductors and nonconductors,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 8, 51–58 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.F. D. Obolentsev, E. I. Litvinova, and V. G. Borshch, “Surface structure of iron castings faced with P/M elements,” Liteinoe Proizvod., No. 6, 25–27 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985