Effect of phosphorus additions upon the magnetic properties of parts from iron powder
I. Investigation in a constant field
Powder Metallurgical Materials, Parts, and Coatings
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsIron Phosphorus Magnetic Property Iron Powder Phosphorus Addition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Bozorth, Ferromagnetism, D. van Nostrand, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Hansen and K. P. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, McGraw-Hill, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Eisenkolb, Arch. Eisenhuettenwesen,24 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Eisenkolb, Planseeber. Pulvermet.,2 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Eisenkolb and A. Druiba, Ger. Democratic Rep. Pat. No. 20635, Jan. 10, 1961.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Kalning, Transactions of the Second International Conference on Powder Metallurgy (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.I. N. Frantsevich, A. I. Gunchenko, and O. A. Panasyuk, in: Electrical Powder Metallurgy Components [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 157.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Takeuchi, J. Japan Inst. Metals,31, No. 4, 557 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973