Powder materials with specified electrical and magnetic properties for heavy and two-layer rotors of asynchronous motors
Methods of Investigation and Properties of Powder Materials
KeywordsMagnetic Property Powder Material Asynchronous Motor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Strel'nikov and V. A. Mikhailidi, “Inventor's Cert. 240262 USSR. A cast ironbase alloy,” Otkryt. Izobret., No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Khek, Magnetic Materials and Their Production Use [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Tul'chinskii, The Production of Magnetic Materials in the USSR. Powder Magnetic Materials [in Russian], Inst. Probl. Materialoved. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Z. Blyumin, Motors with an External Rotor for a High-Speed Electric Drive [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Bublikov, V. A. Makarenko, A. P. Ovchar, et al., “The influence of the magnetoelectric parameters of the material of a heavy rotor on the characteristics of an asynchronous motor,” Vestn. Khar'k. Politekh. Inst., No. 180, Issue 6, 3–4 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Ovchar, “Asynchronous motors with a two-layer rotor,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis, Technical Sciences, Kharkov (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. K. Arutyunyan and F. É. Apozyan, “An investigation of an asynchronous motor with a heavy iron-copper sintered rotor,” Élektrotekhnika, No. 2, 60–61 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.Sigotada Sakaki, “An experimental investigation of a three-phase asynchronous motor with a heavy rotor,” Ref. Zh. Élektrotekh. i Énerget., 12, 8I100 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Jones, Fundamentals of Powder Metallurgy. Pressing and Sintering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Z. Vlasyuk, “Sintering of powder metallurgy constructional parts,” in: Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Inst. Probl. Materialoved. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1983), pp. 58–69.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991