Effect of inhomogeneities on aging processes in corrosion-resistant maraging steels
- 35 Downloads
Lamellar chemical inhomogeneities in hot-worked alloys bring about kinetic differences in the aging of these regions.
The formation of austenite in the bands at different temperatures might be used to develop articles which must function at cryogenic temperatures.
KeywordsAustenite Aging Process Cryogenic Temperature Maraging Steel Chemical Inhomogeneity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Krasinkova, S. B. Vukelich, A. V. Drobot, and A. Yu. Shmelev, "Dentritic inhomogeities in stainless maraging steels," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 55–59 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Z. Vintaikin, N. V. Zvigintsev, V. Yu. Kolontsov, and B. M. Mogutnov, "Layering in martensitic steels Kh12N10 and Kh13N8Yu," Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,30, No. 6, 1245–1249 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Zvigintsev, E. S. Kogan, and V. A. Os'minkin, "The effects of alloying on the properties of maraging steels," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 6, 116–120 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Spiridonov, "The strengthening mechanism in chromium-nickel and nickel maraging steels," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 4, 2–8 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Mironenko, T. A. Man'ko, S. I. Krasinkova, et al., "The physical-mechanical properties and structure of steel 03Kh11N10M2T after aging," Izv. Vuzov., No. 12, 84–87 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Lashko, L. V. Zaslavskaya, V. L. Nikol'skaya, et al., "The phase composition, structure, and properties of maraging steek Kh14K9N6M5," Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 10, 39–42 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. G. Fel'dgandler and L. Ya. Savkina, "The effect of alloying on the strength of maraging steels of the systems Fe-Cr-Ni and Fe-Cr-Co," Metalloved. Term., Obrab. Met., No. 9, 30–35 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Kardonskii and M. D. Perkas, "The changes in the structure and properties of martensitic alloys based on Fe-Ni during aging," in Problems in Physical Metallurgy and Metal Physics: Collected Articles [in Russian], Vol. 58, No. 9, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968), pp. 132–142.Google Scholar
- 9.G. G. Solov'eva, A. I. Belyakov, L. M. Pevzner, and V. D. Abakumova, "The structure of maraging steels in the temperature interval of the reverse transformation," in: The Electron Microscopic Investigation of the Structure of Heat Resistant Alloys and Steels, [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow, 40–44 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Kardonskii, "The alpha-gamma transformation in maraging steels," Fiz. Met. Metalloved,42, No. 3, 594–600 (1976).Google Scholar
- 11.M. D. Perkas and V. M. Kardonskii, High Strength Maraging Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 12.A. S. 1201328 SSSR, MKI S 21 D6/00. A Means for Heat Treating Stainless Maraging Steel.Google Scholar