Electric resistance and thermal conductivity of highly porous permeable cellular materials
Test Methods and Properties of Powdered Materials
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Cellular Material Permeable Cellular Material Porous Permeable Cellular Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Antsiferov, V. D. Khramtsov, O. M. Pitirimov, and A. G. Shurik, “Properties of highly porous materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 20–24 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Belov, Porous Materials in Engineering [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Mal'ko, V. F. Nemchenko, S. N. L'vov, and V. S. Putin, “Thermal and electric conductivity of nickel, iron, steel Kh17N2,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 1, 62–66 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Dul'nev and Yu. P. Zarichnyak, Thermal Conductivity of Mixtures and Composite Materials [in Russian] Énergiya, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Misnar, Thermal Conductivity of Solids, Liquids, Gases, and Their Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. Ashby, “The mechanical properties of cellular solids,” Met. Trans.,14a, No. 9, 1755–1769 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989