High-temperatures reactions of metals with gases II. Kinetics of growth of multiphase chemical compound layers at a metal/gas interface
Test Methods and Properties of Powder Metallurgical Materials
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsChemical Compound Chemical Compound Layer Multiphase Chemical Multiphase Chemical Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Dybkov, “High-temperature reactions of metals with gases. I. Formation of chemical compound layers at a metal/gas interface. Kinetics of growth of a single-phase layer,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 52–58 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Arkharov, “Kinetics of reactive diffusion in systems with some intermediate phases,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,8, No. 2, 193–204 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Smirnov, A Course of Higher Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Kofstad, High-Temperature Oxidation of Metals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.J. E. Lopes Gomez and A. M. Huntz, “Comparison of the kinetics and morphologic properties of titanium, Ti-1.5 Ni and Ti-2.5 Cu during oxidation in pure oxygen between 600 and 820°C,” Oxidation Met.,14, No. 6, 471–498 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Cremery and J. Bardolle, “Etude cinétique par microgravimetrie de l' oxidation d' échantillons polycristallins et de cristaux de niobium dans le domaine de formation des films minces interferentiels,” J. Less-Common Met.,77, No. 1, 37–47 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. J. Graham and R. J. Hussey, “The growth and structure of oxide films on Fe,” Oxidation Met.,15, No. 5/6, 407–435 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983