Radiation-thermal sintering of europium oxide
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Europium Europium Oxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Auslender and R. A. Salimov, “The electron accelerators of the Institute of Nuclear Physics, Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR,” At. Energ.,44, No. 5, 403–408 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Abramson, B. V. Volkonskii, S. I. Danyushevskii, et al., “Production of Portland cement clinkers in an accelerated electron irradiation unit,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,230, No. 6, 1395–1397 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Glukhikh, B. I. Al'bertinskii, O. A. Gusev, et al., “Principles of manufacture of Portland cement clinkers by a radiation-chemical method,” Tsement, No. 11, 9–10 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Abramson, A. F. Vaisman, G. B. Egorov, et al., “Investigation of high-temperature radiation-chemical processes in high-power accelerated electron streams,” Proceedings of the Third All-Union Conference on the Use of Charged Particle Accelerators in the National Economy [in Russian], Vol. 2, Leningrad (1979), pp. 279–285.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. D. Tret'yakov, Solid-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Élango, “Mechanism and kinetics of generation of radiation defects in alkaline halide crystals by x rays,” Tr. Inst. Fiz. Astron. Akad. Nauk Est. SSR, Tartu, No. 42, 175–193 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. E. Geguzin and Yu. I. Klinchuk, “Mechanism and kinetics of the initial stage of solidphase sintering of compacts from powders of crystalline solids (sintering ‘activity’),” Poroshk. Metall., No. 7, 17–25 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983