Electrotonic potentials in the simplest reflex arc in strychnine poisoning
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Strychnine Electrotonic Potential Strychnine Poisoning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beritashvili I.S. [The Hagre Talks (Bioelectric potentials)] (In Russian) (Tbilisi, 1949) Vol. 1, pp. 209–251.Google Scholar
- Vorontsov D.S., [The Work of the Scientific Research Institute of Animal Physiology] (In Russian) (Kiev, 1949), Vol. 5, pp. 5–40.Google Scholar
- Vorontsov D.S., [The Work of the Scientific Research Institute of Animal Physiology] Same author, same work (Kiev, 1952), Vol. 6, pp. 75–91.Google Scholar
- Kostyuk P.G., [The Work of the Scientific Research Institute of Animal Physiology] same work (Kiev, 1952), Vol. 6, pp. 131–156.Google Scholar
- Dun F. and Feng T.P., J. Neurophysiol., Vol. 7, 327–329 (1944).Google Scholar
- Fessard A., Compt. rend. Soc. de biol., 138, 222 (1944).Google Scholar
- Lloyd D.J., Neurophysiol., 9, 421–438 (1946).Google Scholar
- Scherrer J., J. de physiol., 44, 29–44 (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, Inc. 1957