The influence of the structure of cast Mg-Ag alloys on the structure of silver powders
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Thermal, and Chemicothermal Treatment Processes
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Malyshev and D. D. Rumyantsev, Silver [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Karonik, “Obtaining of multicomponent metal powders of a given composition, structure, and properties,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 5, 191–193 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Karonik, “The role of the structural condition of alloys in the development of multicomponent metal powders of a given composition,” ibid., No. 5, 191–193 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Karonik, “Controlling the structure of highly dispersed powders obtained by the subtractive method,” ibid., No. 6, 188–193.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Vol'fkovich, V. E. Sosenkin, V. A. Bagotskii, et al., “The method of contact standard porosimetry. Electrochemistry,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,232, No. 3, 603–635 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990