Transition from convective combustion to detonation for an aerocolloidal suspension of a unitary fuel
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Convective Combustion Unitary Fuel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. B. Vainshtein and R. I. Nigmatulin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,279, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.P. B. Vainshtein, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Nigmatulin, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Heterogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Nigmatulin, P. B. Vainshtein, et al., in: Chemical Physics of Combustion and Explosion Processes. Detonation [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Krier and S. S. Gokhalet, AIAA J.,16, No. 2 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Zhdan, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Belyaev, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,14, No. 8 (1940).Google Scholar
- 8.R. D. Richtmyer and K. W. Morton, Difference Methods for Initial-Value Problems (2nd ed.), Wiley-Interscience, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Stability of Differencing Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Grib, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,8, No. 3 (1944).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981