Enthalpies and heat capacities of titanium and vanadium disilicides at temperatures above 1200° K
Test Methods and Properties of Materials
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsTitanium Enthalpy Heat Capacity Vanadium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. M. Golutvin and G. M. Kozlovskaya, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,36, 362 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Kalishevich, P. V. Gel'd, and Yu. V. Putintsev, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,6, No. 6, 1003 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Golutvin, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,33, 1798 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Ivanov, E. P. Nechiporenko, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,1, No. 8, 1354 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Fomichev, V. V. Kandyba, and P. B. Kantor, Izmeritel. Tekh.,5, 15 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. A. Kraftmakher, in: High-Temperature Investigations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. C. Damask and G. J. Dienes, Point Defects in Metals, Gordon (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974