Increasing the durability of dies and press molds by depositing ion-plasma coatings II. Structure of transition zones in coatings
Powder Metallugy Industry, Equipment, Economics and Organization of Production
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsMold Transition Zone Press Mold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. L. Il'ichev, Yu. S. Gushchin, and V. I. Rudakov, “Increasing the durability of dies and pressing molds by depositing ion-plasma coatings. I. Effect of heating temperature and spraying on the structure and physical-mechanical properties of the tool materials,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 84–88 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Kal'ner and A. G. Zil'berman, Practice of Microprobe Methods of Examining Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Palatnik, M. Ya. Fuks, and V. M. Kosevich, Formation Mechanism and Substructure of Condensed Films [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.T. A. Gordeeva and M. P. Zhegina, Analysis of Fractures in Evaluating the Reliability of Material [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Gleiter and B. Chalmers, High-Angled Grain Boundaries [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992