Structural traits of destruction of tungsten base cathode materials
Research Methods and Powder Material Properties
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsTungsten Cathode Material Structural Trait Base Cathode Tungsten Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Flerov, in: Transactions of the International Seminar on the Physics of Heavy Ions, Ob'edinennyi Institut Yadernykh Issledovanii, Dubna (1983), pp. 9–11.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Pasyuk, V. V. Kutner, and Yu. P. Tret'yakov, The Effect of Materials of the Cathode on the Parameters od Discharge and the Yield of Multiply Charged Ions [in Russian], Preprint of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research; R9-11914, Ob'edinennyi Inst. Yad. Issled., Dubna (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Dem'yanov, A. N. Kulish, A. F. Linev, A. I. Papash, V. V. Panichkina et al., Investigation of the Yield of Multiply Charged Ions from an Arc Cyclotron Source with Cathodes Produced by the Method of Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Preprint of the Joint Institute of Nuclear Research; B-1-9-86-37, Obedinennyi Inst. Yad. Issled., Dubna (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Ya. Radchenko, V. V. Panichkina, and A. V. Krainikov, “Redistribution of impurities in structural elements of sintered tungsten,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 5, 45–48 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Saltykov, Stereometric Metallography [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Ivashchenko, “Special traits of the study of fracture surfaces by local Augerelectron spectroscopy,” in: Structure, Mechanical Properties, and Destruction of Real Crystals, Institut Problem Materialovedeniya AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1988), pp. 146–151.Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Utevskii, E. É. Glikman, and G. S. Kark, Reversible Temper Brittleness of Steel and Iron Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992