Features of chrome plating and the properties of high-porosity molybdenum-copper composites
Theory and Technology of Sintering, Heat Treatment, and Thermochemical Treatment
- 7 Downloads
KeywordsChrome Chrome Plating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Chernyshev, V. P. Semenets, A. G. Kostornov, and Yu. G. Privalov, “Chrome plating of molybdenum-copper pseudoalloy,”Porosh. Metall., No. 3, 50–53 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kostornov, L. I. Chernyshev, V. P. Semenets, and N. P. Pavlenko, “Features in the chrome plating of porous molybdenum-copper pseudoalloy,”Porosh. Metall., No. 1, 15–17 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.C. J. Smithells,Metals Reference Book, Vol. 2, London (1955), pp. 554, 675.Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kostornov and V. P. Semenets, “Features in the formation of interparticle contact in the sintering of porous molybdenum-copper composites,”Porosh. Metall., No. 3, 25–30 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Kostornov and V. P. Semenets, “Physicomechanical properties of porous molybdenum-copper materials,”Porosh. Metall., No. 4, 59–62 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992