Effect of electrolytic cobalt plating on the properties of WC-Co powder mixtures
Theory, Production Technology, and Properties of Powders and Fibers
KeywordsCobalt Powder Mixture Electrolytic Cobalt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Zanozin, R. V. Rybal'chenko, L. K. Lobacheva, and Yu. M. Polukarov, “Coating tungsten carbide particles by cobalt electrodeposition,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 12–17 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Zanozin, R. V. Rybal'chenko, Yu. M. Polukarov, et al., “Electrochemical deposition of cobalt on tungsten monocarbide,” Nauchn. Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Tverd. Splavov, No. 22, 37–40 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Kublanovskii and V. N. Belinskii, “Alkalization in a layer near the cathode during the electrolysis of cobalt sulfate,” Élektrokhimiya,12, No. 9, 1448–1450 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. D. Shchukin, A. I. Bessonov, and S. A. Paranskii, Mechanical Tests of Catalysts and Sorbents [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Skorokhod and S. M. Solonin, Physicometallurgical Principles of Sintering of Powders [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986