Electrical resistivity of the composites based on the iron disilicide-molybdenum trioxide-glass system
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsIron Electrical Resistivity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Vinitskii, A. D. Panasyuk, B. M. Rud', and Ya. E. Tel'nikov, “Effect of the physicochemical factors on the structure of the cermet layers based on the boride powders of the BaB6-LaB6 system,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 8, 61–65 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Gel'd and F. A., Sidorenko, Suicides of the Transition Metals of the Fourth Period [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.E. E. Kachurina, V. I. Myakinenkov, and V. V. Shcheglova, “Silicides of refractory metals in the technology of semiconductor devices and integrated circuits,” in: Electronics Reviews, Ser. 2, Semiconductor Devices [in Russian], Iss. 7 (903), TsNII ‘Élektronika’, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Sayer and A. Mansingh, The application of small poloron theory to transition metal oxide glasses,” J. Noncryst. Solids,58, No. I, 91–98 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Neiman, E. V. Tkachenkov, V. M. Zhukovskii, et al., “A study of the nature of electron transfer in the molybdates and tungstates of the bivalent metals,” in: Solid State Chemistry: Collection of Interinstitute Scientific Papers [in Russian], Iss. 1, Ural'. Polytekhn. Inst., Sverdlovsk (1977), pp. 5–22.Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Teplinskii, “The sign of the current-carriers in MoO2,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,78, No. 5, 1974–1984 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ioffe, I. B. Patrina, E. V. Zelenetskaya, and V. P. Mikheeva, “Charge compensation of impurities and electrical properties of MoO3,” Phys. Status Solidi,35, No. 1, 535–542 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.V. B. Lazarev, V. V. Sobolev, and I. S. Shaplygin, Chemical and Physical Properties of Simple Metal Oxides [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992