Force conditions in the hot forging of porous blanks
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsForce Condition Porous Blank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Polukhin, S. S. Gorelik, and V. K. Vorontsov, Physical Principles of Plastic Working [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Dorofeev, A. V. Kostenko, and I. A. Kosobokov, “Effect of starting porosity of powder blanks on the energy and force parameters of dynamic hot pressing,” in: Hot Pressing in Powder Metallurgy [in Russian], Novocherkassk. Politekh. Inst., Novocherkassk (1981), pp. 3–8.Google Scholar
- 3.T. L. Guest, M. Negm, and R. Davies, “Metal flow and densification in the die-forging of porous preforms,” Powder Metall.,16, No. 32, 314–326 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Koval'chenko, V. A. Kostevskii, and L. F. Ochkas, “Calculation and experimental determination of pressure in impact hot pressing,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 6, 40–45 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Lyashenko, V. A. Pavlov, V. A. Boguslaev, et al., “Production of powder metallurgical titanium materials by hot forging,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 11, 39–44 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990