Magnetic properties of tungsten hard alloys at elevated temperatures
Powder Metallurgy Industry, Economics and Organization of Production
KeywordsTungsten Magnetic Property Elevated Temperature Hard Alloy Tungsten Hard Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Samuel, Ann. Phys.,86, 798 (1928).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Zubov, Fiz. Metal, i Metalloved.,19, 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Pfau and W. Rix, Z. Metallk.,43, 440 (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Bernard and R. Riviera, J. Metals,93, No. 4, 52 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Suzuki and H. Kubota, Planseeber. Pulvermet.,14, No. 2, 96 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Tumanov, Dissertation [in Russian], Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971