Material for a study of the influence of stimulation of the digestive tract interoceptors on the unconditioned defense reflexes
Communication II. Influence of stimulation of the mechanoreceptors of the gastrointestinal tract on the defense reflex in various functional states of the cerebral cortex
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Digestive Tract Defense Reflex Unconditioned Defense
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Georgievskaya L. M. and Usievich M. A., Fiziol Zhur. USSR Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 166–180 (1935).Google Scholar
- Kovaleva G. A., Problems of the Physiology of Interoception, (Moscow-Leningrad, 1952), No. 1, pp. 255–264.Google Scholar
- Lebedeva V. A., Problems of the Physiology of Interoception (Moscow-Leningrad), 1952 pp. 273–304.Google Scholar
- Mikhailovsky G. P., Byull. Eksptl. Biol. i Med. Vol. 42, No. 7, pp. 13–18 (1956). Original pagination. See C. B. translation.Google Scholar
- Merkulova O. S., Problems of the Physiology of Interoception (Moscow-Leningrad), 1952, No. 1. pp. 369–381. In Russian.Google Scholar
- Petrova M. K., Recent Findings on the Mechanism of the Effect of Bromides on Higher Nervous Activity and Their Therapeutic Application in Experiments (Moscow, 1935). In Russian.Google Scholar
- Chernigovsky V. N., Investigation of the Receptors of the Internal Organs, Dissertation (Leningrad, 1940). In Russian.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, Inc. 1957